FAQ on Digital Images and MP4 Video Delivery
1. I competed in the show this past weekend. When should I expect my photos to be delivered? My target delivery time for images that were pre ordered or were ordered on the day of the show is 11:30pm PST the following Wednesday after the show. I do my best to deliver by then but depending on the size of the show and number of competitors who purchased it could be a bit longer.
2. I competed in the show but forgot to order my photos and video. Is it too late to order? No, it is not too late. I take photos and video of everyone in the show regardless of whether you pre-ordered or not.
3. What if I order my images after the show? I will try to deliver them as quickly as I can after I receive a post-show order but I am working on images from pre-show and at-show orders. I feel it would be wrong to drop work on customers who have already paid me to process orders from people who ordered after the show. It could take up to five working days to receive post-show orders.
4. How will my images be delivered? You will receive your images via DropBox. There will be no CD of images mailed. DropBox is a very simple process. I will send you two emails. One from my markmason@mindspring account telling you that you will be receiving your images shortly. The other email is from DropBox. Please check your SpamBlocker if you have one before contacting me. In both emails there are complete instructions on how to download your images. Please make sure that you actually download your images and not just view them as I will be deleting them off my DropBox within 15 days after delivery. There is a $15 restocking fee if you don't copy your images and I delete them.
5. When will I receive my DVDs? PLEASE NOTE: I am no longer shipping DVDs. I am now sending MP4 video files of the the classes that you are in. You will download these files from DropBox just as you do your digital images. My target delivery time for MP4 files is three weeks after the show on orders that were pre ordered or were ordered on the day of the show. Please make sure that you actually download your video files and not just view them as I will be deleting them off my DropBox within 15 days after delivery. There is a $15 restocking fee if you don't copy your MP4 files and I delete them.
6. I want to order photos. Is there it possible to view them before I purchase? No. I shoot thirty shows a year around the US. I simply do not have enough time to post weekly galleries. You order your digital images sight unseen. I guarantee you will like them. If you don't, keep your images and I will refund your money. The same with the MP4 files.
7. I just pre-ordered digital images or MP4s on-line. Do I need to fill out a form? No. I will fill the form out for you and have it ready at check in. It would be helpful if you send me an email and let me know what division and class you will be competing in. You won't know your competitor number until the day of the show and I can get that off the scoresheets. If you ordered photos or MP4s after the show then please send me an email letting me know your division, class and competitor number. The more information you give me the quicker I can locate your images or MP4s and the faster I can get them to you.
8. I see photos on several websites. I don't like they way I look. Can you take them off? I submit images to Bodybuilding.com and NPC News Online. I don't post the images and I can't remove them. They pick what images they use and how many they use. You can contact them and ask but it is a pretty involved process and the truth is, once your images get in the Google Cache they are world wide and cannot be deleted. Even if the websites remove them from their pages. Also there are other unethical websites that take the images from the legit websites and repost them. They will not remove them.
9. I competed in a show in 2007. Do you have images from that show? If I shot it, I have images and DVDs back to 2005. Send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please provide me with the year of the show, the name of the show, the name you competed under, what division(s) and class(es) you competed under. Anything else you can give me would be helpful. Those images and DVDs are archive so allow four weeks for processing.